Handbook to the Trans-Am Trail DVD.
This printed Handbook to the DVD will be an important resource to take with you while you are on your adventure. Packed with important information and resources you’ll need while on the road and on the trails. You wont want to leave for your adventure without a list of import information discussed in the DVD. Don’t leave home without it!
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
- Additional Information
You learned a lot from watching the Preparing for the Trans-Am Trail DVD… now be prepared while on your motorcycle adventure with the Preparing for the Trans-Am Trail Handbook. With over 15-pages of information discussed in the DVD that you’ll need while on your adventure including check-lists, phone numbers, websites, addresses, and safety information necessary to the success and well-being of your adventure – you wont want to leave home without it. Take it with you on your ride and you’ll thank us later!
- List of important phone numbers
- List of websites mentioned in DVD
- List of hotels/motels with contact info
- List of campgrounds with contact info
- List of fuel stops with contact info
- List of restaurants with contact info
- List of grocery stores with contact info
- List of quick-marts stores with contact info
- Check-list of safety and medical info
- Check-list of gear to bring
- Check-list of tools to bring
- Check-list of spare parts to bring
- List of motorcycle repair shops
- List of motorcycle dealerships
- List of motorcycle stores for parts/accessories
- List of National Parks with contact info
|Dimensions||10 x 5 x 1 in|